Welcome to the oldest
pub on the river Thames
The Mayflower is a hidden gem boasting great views over the river from both the outside jetty and upstairs restaurant. Walking into the pub is like stepping back in time to 16th century London with the original mooring point of The Pilgrim Fathers’ Mayflower ship. Find yourself soaking up the traditional ambiance and imagine who may have been sitting in your seat almost 400 years ago!
The menu throughout the pub and restaurant offers delicious British gastro-pub dishes and European-fusion style food, freshly cooked to order by our chefs. Upstairs you will find an intimate, candlelit restaurant with stunning views across the river. The main bar has a great range of well kept ales, craft beers, British cheeses and tastefully chosen wines. The Mayflower is a great place for a celebration, family meal or quirky date, with the cosy snug area or upstairs restaurant perfect as function rooms.
Stay in the loop about our latest offers and events
- @FrRichardNorman You are welcome! What time is your evening service on Christmas eve?
- RT @UniqueFrancesca: @MayflowerPub You all deserve it! Merry Christmas! #AmazingLocal
- mayflower staff party in 1.5 hrs. Closing early! At 9pm we will have nobody but chefs, restaurant/bar staff and a large bucket of wine!
- The snug has never looked so cute and cosy #christmasjumper crazy! http://t.co/PDpjWPdsKj
- @jeffkennaleague you're welcome!