Welcome to the oldest
pub on the river Thames
The Mayflower is a hidden gem boasting great views over the river from both the outside jetty and upstairs restaurant. Walking into the pub is like stepping back in time to 16th century London with the original mooring point of The Pilgrim Fathers’ Mayflower ship. Find yourself soaking up the traditional ambiance and imagine who may have been sitting in your seat almost 400 years ago!
The menu throughout the pub and restaurant offers delicious British gastro-pub dishes and European-fusion style food, freshly cooked to order by our chefs. Upstairs you will find an intimate, candlelit restaurant with stunning views across the river. The main bar has a great range of well kept ales, craft beers, British cheeses and tastefully chosen wines. The Mayflower is a great place for a celebration, family meal or quirky date, with the cosy snug area or upstairs restaurant perfect as function rooms.
Mon - fri | pub open 11am - 11pm
Food served 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 9:30pm
Sat | pub open 11am - 11pm
Food served from 12pm - 9:30pm
Sun | pub open 12pm - 10:30pm
Food served from 12pm - 8pm
- RT @TheSilentJudge: PUBS - @MayflowerPub REALLY gets it right. Unique aesthetic that really can't be mimicked, but the food & drink options…
- @TheSilentJudge Why, thank you!
- Oh hi friendly Stormtrooper! @MayflowerPub #StarWars @secret_cinema http://t.co/zU50ESizRD
- Special of the day: Bartlett Pear Cheesecake, amongst other things :) http://t.co/kVv7Pt869C
- RT @ARBONAUTS: T||-||X FOR RTs & F^\/s >> @BrunelMuseum @lb_southwark @SouthwarkEvents @AChuZN @Kazoova @Cathos1 @MayflowerPub http://t.co…