Welcome to the oldest
pub on the river Thames
The Mayflower is a hidden gem boasting great views over the river from both the outside jetty and upstairs restaurant. Walking into the pub is like stepping back in time to 16th century London with the original mooring point of The Pilgrim Fathers’ Mayflower ship. Find yourself soaking up the traditional ambiance and imagine who may have been sitting in your seat almost 400 years ago!
The menu throughout the pub and restaurant offers delicious British gastro-pub dishes and European-fusion style food, freshly cooked to order by our chefs. Upstairs you will find an intimate, candlelit restaurant with stunning views across the river. The main bar has a great range of well kept ales, craft beers, British cheeses and tastefully chosen wines. The Mayflower is a great place for a celebration, family meal or quirky date, with the cosy snug area or upstairs restaurant perfect as function rooms.
Stay in the loop about our latest offers and events
- Our kitchen is closed from Monday 19th and reopens on Friday 30th January. We will still be open serving drinks and cheeseboards :) x
- RT @andyager: Big thanks to Philip @MayflowerPub yesterday for looking after our group so well. Fine ales, food and service. Great pub.
- Why thank you @MrsChattell! Twas a pleasure. Here's to the New Year!
- @will73 yup! Open 12 - 6 for pies, burgers, bloody mary's and wise bar chat. Come on in love xx
- @will73 Come in for a pie and a cuddle xx