Welcome to the oldest
pub on the river Thames
The Mayflower is a hidden gem boasting great views over the river from both the outside jetty and upstairs restaurant. Walking into the pub is like stepping back in time to 16th century London with the original mooring point of The Pilgrim Fathers’ Mayflower ship. Find yourself soaking up the traditional ambiance and imagine who may have been sitting in your seat almost 400 years ago!
The menu throughout the pub and restaurant offers delicious British gastro-pub dishes and European-fusion style food, freshly cooked to order by our chefs. Upstairs you will find an intimate, candlelit restaurant with stunning views across the river. The main bar has a great range of well kept ales, craft beers, British cheeses and tastefully chosen wines. The Mayflower is a great place for a celebration, family meal or quirky date, with the cosy snug area or upstairs restaurant perfect as function rooms.
Mon - Sat | pub open 11am - 11pm
Food served 12pm - 10pm
Sun & Bank Holidays | pub open 12pm - 10:30pm
Food served from 12pm - 9pm
- Our #RealAle are in @CAMRA_Official #GoodBeer guide 2017 #CAMRA. Go #CellarTeam - have a packet of pork scratchings! https://t.co/Y7lH9B0GIs
- RT @foodplaces: @mayflowerpub The Mayflower https://t.co/sN5bjYNJkh #London Pints at the oldest pub on the Thames https://t.co/ukCTHfZkk7
- RT @TweetingGinge: Been a #veggie for 25 years and eaten a lot of burgers. Last nights veggie burger at @MayflowerPub was one of the best e…
- @Aimetu Thanks for a lovely write-up, we're glad you liked the pub. Well done completing your challenge! Feel free to be a #local anytime!
- I live for the #veggieroast - it feels like a Sunday hug! #YorkshirePudding #gravy #Roast https://t.co/ircIhbcwO2
Stay in the loop about our latest offers and events